bye bye

Friday, June 22

Hi! tomorrow is the big day.. I can't go to school tomorrow. bcause I have to arrived to the airport at 7 morning. I just can hear the news from my friends.. I am sure that I can't sit properly on the plane. hahaha.. I hope that I will hear the news before going in to the plane.. I will be more good..

I am so afraid right now.. I don't know why.. but this feeling always following me a day before a accept the report.. This morning, When I eat my breakfast. I ask my little brother(he is sitting on primary school gd.3), Do you afraid..?? he said, " why I must afraid, it is ordinary going abroad by plane." hahaha.. he didn't know that tomorrow we will receive report.. 

Hope that I can stay calm and smile even my score is going to be bad. and it won't ruin my mood..



I will go until 27 June.. see you again on 28! Hope that I will have a nice trip! hug hug! I will miss you!



No comments:

Post a Comment