waiting

Tuesday, June 12 2012

another tiring day again... Today, my mom asked me to accompany her going to salon... so I decided to take hair treatment and my mom decided take body treatment because she love massage so much.. and do you know doing body treatment take five hours more.. oh no.. and the hair treatment just take an hour more.. really.. I waiting my mom for three hours more... huh... and the worse thing is I didn't take my tap or nitendo.. so I just sit properly and wait her..

after going home, I must clean my room again because I change my room air-condition.. really a tiring day.. 
hahaha.. now, I am waiting my sister going home from college.. after that we will watch korea drama serial.. 
"ROOFTOP PRINCE". It is very funny.. catch it up... 

okey, that's for today.. see you..
love,
   lemoustachestyle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment