worrying

Tuesday, June 19 2012

What should I do..?? I will go abroad on this Saturday.. I am so happy.. but I start worrying about my score.. The teacher will announce the rank too on Saturday.. oh no.. I must take this worrying and fearful feeling on plane.. I really can't imagine... What if my score is going to be bad..?? Will my mom get angry when I have my vocation..?? or Will it ruin my good mood ..?? I really wish everything will be okay.. just like before.. wish that my mom can understand.. I love you mom, I already try my best on the exam.. It will be more good if the teacher announce the score after I am going back from my vocation...

I have finished watching "roof top prince".. hahaha.. but I don't like the ending so much.. but it is a good movie.. 

love,
lemoustachestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment